Tuition at Pathways Learning Academy
Your tuition depends on the attendance schedule that you select for your child and your school location. To meet your family’s scheduling needs, we offer both full- and part-time enrollment. Rates vary by school, so please call us at 844.422.9533 for more specific information and a personalized quote.
At Pathways Learning Academy, your tuition will include:
- Educational programming
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- And for infants, tuition may include diapers and wipes
Tax Savings Opportunities and Incentives
Congress has legislated certain tax credits and savings incentives focused on relieving the cost of child care for eligible taxpayers that may provide additional savings for you.
- The Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit is a federal tax credit available for eligible taxpayers to assist in reducing your year-end tax liability.
- The Child Tax Credit program may reduce the Federal tax you owe for each qualifying child under the age of 17.
- A Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) may be provided by your employer to allow you to set aside pre-tax dollars for child care costs.
- Various states provide additional incentives for qualified taxpayers.
These tax credits and FSA changes will impact every family differently. As we are not tax professionals, we cannot advise you on the specific impact to your family. It’s best to consult with a tax professional or preparer (tax preparation software will also have information). Or visit irs.gov to learn more.
Financial assistance may be available to help lower income families pay for child care, allowing parents to focus on work or school knowing their child is in a healthy, caring environment.
- Eligibility requirements vary depending on your state or region.
- School directors can provide more information on financial assistance and help with the process.
Are you interested in discounted tuition? Based on your employer, there may be corporate discounts available at your school. Ask the school director for details.
Tuition will be paid on a weekly basis. All payments are made via Family Link, our online platform for organizing and managing financial commitments and personal data. Family Link allows you to easily:
- Make payments.
- Set up automatic payments.
- View tuition statements.
*Offer provides up to $200 off first week of attendance and up to $200 off a second week in January, 2024. Tuition credits equal to up to $200 of enrolled tuition rate are applied with full weekly tuition paid in advance by check or ACH. Must enroll and attend prior to December 31, 2023. Enrollment is on a space available basis. No cash value. Limit one coupon per child. One time use. Not valid with any other credit or offer. Learning Care Group is not responsible for and cannot replace or redeem lost, stolen, destroyed or expired coupons. Offer not valid for Learning Care Group associates or their immediate families. Offer subject to availability. Offer does not guarantee enrollment. This institution is an equal opportunity provider. ©2023 Learning Care Group (US) No. 2 Inc. Offer expires: December 31, 2023.