Summer Camp Programs
Prepare for a Meaningful Summer
Ready yourself for a whole summer packed with fun, exploration, and adventure. Here, your child will find new friendships and a lifetime of fun memories.
Plus, campers receive a camp sling bag, T-shirt, and water bottle!
Pathways Summer Camp Themes (Ages 5 and Up)
Each one- or two-week themed summer experience provides an assortment of activities, projects, and more. Explore new things daily with our fun, exciting camp themes, including:
- STEAM Explorations: Investigate and discover the world around you with hands-on experiences.
- Scientific Discoveries: Discover that the whole world can be a laboratory for learning, experimenting, and exploring.
- Young Zoologists: Become a fan of furry friends as you learn to respect all creatures in the animal kingdom.
Preschool and Pre-K Camp for Young Learners
We’ve got tons of summer fun in store for our little campers. We’ve created new experiences for 3- and 4-year-old campers, featuring fun activities, visitors, special projects, and themes such as:
- Down on the Farm: Get a taste of the agricultural life with this hands-on peek into the world of farming.
- Young Artists: Make your masterpiece: Learn about different art forms, and create your own sculpture.
- Movers and Shakers: Get moving, and get healthy, with this exciting exploration of exercise and fitness.
- Kindergarten Cadets (Exclusive for Pre-K children): Make sure your child is ready for the fall with hands-on, project-based learning. In this special 2-week program at the end of the summer, they’ll dive into kindergarten skill development (such as math and literacy), while discovering new routines, such as hallway, lunch, and bus etiquette.
Summer Programs for Toddlers and 2-Year-Olds
Don’t think that summer is just for older children! We have awesome child care and summer fun for toddlers and twos, too! Forget about regular daycare. At Pathways, toddlers and 2-year-olds will learn and develop all summer long with cool activities and special guests.
Note: Age range and programs may vary by school.